muscle early in the 2011-12 season. He

#1 von lebaobei123 , 05.05.2019 03:50

ATLANTA -- Hawks centre Al Horford has had season-ending surgery to repair a complete tear of his right pectoral muscle. Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. Horford, who was the Hawks leading scorer and rebounder, suffered the injury in the first overtime of Thursday nights 127-125 double-overtime win at Cleveland. Horford is averaging 18.6 points and 8.4 rebounds per game. He suffered a similar injury when he tore his left pectoral muscle early in the 2011-12 season. He returned for the playoffs two years ago. The Hawks say Horford will miss the playoffs this season. Blaine Gabbert Titans Jersey . -- Kevin Stadler might be playing in the Masters for the first time, but hes already showing his old man a thing or two. Will Compton Jersey . -- Rodney Stuckey scored 15 of his 21 points in the second half, and the Detroit Pistons beat the New York Knicks for the first time in eight meetings, 92-86 on Tuesday night. http://www.authenticshoptitans.com/harold-landry-jersey/.com) - Manchester City will face a steep test in the Champions League knockout stage as the English champions were drawn with Barcelona on Monday. Dion Lewis Titans Jersey . Kamloops, B.C., the host city of this years Tim Hortons Brier, is where he won his first Canadian mens curling crown in 1996. Will Compton Titans Jersey . -- The Anaheim Ducks have signed left wing Dany Heatley to a one-year deal, returning the 33-year-old unrestricted free agent to the Pacific Division.NEW YORK -- Washington Wizards guard John Wall was fined $15,000 by the NBA on Thursday for inappropriate comments toward game officials. Wall made the remarks on the court after the Wizards 98-85 home loss to the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. Wall had plenty to say about the officiating. He was particularly upset that was called for fouling Kemba Walker during Wallkers 3-point attempt in the fourth quarter.dddddddddddd "I aint touch him. All he did is scream," Wall said. "Ref gave him a call all night because he was screaming. ... I think they made some unfortunate calls plenty of times." Wall also said: "Plenty of times I drove to the basket. I think I should have been to the line plenty more." Cheap Bruins Jerseys Wholesale Sabres Jerseys Red Wings Jerseys From China Wholesale Canadiens Jerseys Wholesale Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Discount Hurricanes Jerseys Blue Jackets Jerseys Outlet Adidas Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Rangers Jerseys From China Discount Flyers Jerseys Discount Penguins Jerseys Discount Capitals Jerseys Wholesale Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Team USA Hockey Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Wholesale Wild Jerseys Discount Predators Jerseys Discount Blues Jerseys Discount Ducks Jerseys Adidas Coyotes Jerseys Flames Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Oilers Jerseys Discount Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Golden Knights Jerseys Outlet Authentic NHL Winter Classic Jerseys ' ' '

lebaobei123  
lebaobei123

54 per cent (35 of 65) from the field, hit
e for second place in the Atlantic Division. [

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen