The Sixers tied the Detroit Pistons for the sixth

#1 von lebaobei123 , 14.05.2019 05:05

As a one-club man who played in 14 consecutive Premier League seasons, former Tottenham captain Ledley King is a legend at White Hart Lane. But while King did lift the League Cup in 2008, he never got to play in a Spurs side quite as strong as the one Mauricio Pochettino has forged this season.In an interview with Sky Sports, King tells us who is Tottenhams unsung hero, why Eric Dier still has a future in defence and why hed love to have played under Pochettino… Why Diers future could still be in defence…It depends on him really in terms of what he wants, but I havent changed my mind on him as a defender. I still feel that however how good he has been this season - and he has been exceptional - having had that experience in midfield, once he goes back into defence hell be able to see the game in a whole new light. It will benefit him if he ever does move back. King feels Eric Dier will find life easier now if he moves back into defence But theres no reason for him to move right now. Hes doing a great job for the team and hes enjoying it. With him being a natural defender, hes filling the gaps really well. If the centre-half does get dragged out, he seems to be in there filling the hole. There seems to be a really good balance there. Its a strong unit thats working really hard together.Why Dembele is an unsung hero…Mousa Dembele has become much more of an all-rounder. He used to be more of an attacking player in his early Spurs days but now he seems to be all over the pitch and is defending very well too. He has got so much flair but what goes unnoticed is how hard he works. Key Battle: Dembele v Schneiderlin Matt Cheetham looks at the stats that show how the midfield battle could be key on Sunday. With the strength he has, he just breaks things up in that midfield. When people try to go past him, he just pushes them off the ball and makes it look easy. Sometimes that can go a bit unnoticed. If youre not sliding around the pitch you might think hes not doing anything, but hes a really important player for the team.Why Spurs youth players are so excited…Pochettinos record in working with young players is exceptional. Hes someone who puts his arm around players off the pitch and they just seem to respond to him. His track record in improving players and, in particular, developing players whove gone on to play for England is amazing.I got to work with Josh Onomah quite a bit last season as I was working down there and hes a real good talent too. Its great that we have players who, when they are performing in the youth team, there is the chance for them to make that step up. Josh Onomah and other Spurs youngster can see a pathway to the first-team You have to have a manager who believes in you and is willing to give you that chance otherwise no matter how well youre doing at youth level then you just wont get there. I think everyone in the youth team and the under-21s will be training and playing that much harder in knowing that if they do perform well therell be chances in the first-team.Why hed love to have played in this Spurs team…As much as you go onto the pitch and try to do the right things, much of it depends on the organisation, the preparation and people doing their jobs. Everyone seems to know their jobs at the club now. Were an organised team. King played with some talented players at Spurs but they didnt hit these heights Thats why were getting results. They put the work in and theyre getting the rewards. As talented as my group of players were, we just lacked a little bit of the organisation thats required at the top end in order to get the real results.Its a long time since I was fit - youd have to go back to when I was 25 or 26 for me to be free of injury and thats such a long time ago - but to have played in a team like this at the peak of my powers would have been great. Im just so proud of the current team at the moment and how they are doing.Why Spurs future is bright no matter what happens…Obviously, Leicester are in pole position now. All Tottenham can try to do is win their remaining games and hope that somewhere along the way Leicester make a few slip ups. They can only take it one game at a time and try to nip away at that lead. King believes there are three teams in the Premier League title race If they can claw two points back this weekend and another two soon after that then who knows? But the next couple of results are going to be huge. Finishing above Arsenal is something that hasnt been done for many years so that would be a big achievement. But no matter what happens now, its been a fantastic season for Spurs.We have Champions League football again and the players will be a lot stronger for knowing what it takes at the top end of the table. I fully expect more improvement next season for having had this experience.Why Pochettino should ignore any interest from elsewhere…We all know Manchester United is a huge club but at the moment there is a lot of uncertainty there with whats happening. At Tottenham, things seem to be very well balanced. Hes got a group of young players who are singing to his tune so Im sure hes just concentrating on finishing the season as well as possible. Mauricio Pochettino is being coveted by other teams but King feels he should stay If youre a player playing well then people will be after you and its the same for a coach. But thats part of the enjoyment of it and I think this manager is enjoying the challenge right now of working with these young players. Hes in a great place with a new stadium on the way, so I think the manager is very happy where he is.This season Barclays is giving one fan the chance to present the Barclays Premier League trophy to the Champions. Could you be the one? Search Barclays Spirit of the Game to enter. Also See: Key battle: Dembele v Schneiderlin Shreeves meets Alli Haloti Ngata Eagles Jersey . This weeks Raptors Report puts a bow on Gays brief, 10-month tenure in Toronto and ponders how his absence will affect the teams offence. Are they a better team without him? In addition to acquiring some valuable cap flexibility, what impact will the four incoming players have this season and beyond? Click here for the Dec. Mike Wallace Eagles Jersey . HEROES Alex Ovechkin – Scored a pair of goals in Washington’s 4-0 win over Pittsburgh. With 13 goals in the past 13 games, Ovechkin now has 29 goals on the season to lead the league. http://www.authenticfootballshopeagles.c...ata-jersey.html. Follow all the action live on TSN Radio 1050 in Toronto, TSN Radio 690 in Montreal, TSN Radio 1260 in Edmonton and TEAM 1410 on Friday at 3pm et/Noon pt. Avonte Maddox Jersey .C. Lions signed cornerback Dante Marsh to a contract extension on Friay and released receiver Paris Jackson. Custom Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys . "Im not even that added up," the 39-year-old Australian replied. And to the Hall of Famers surprise, when all the math was done Sunday in the JTBC Founders Cup, she was the one posing for pictures with the big trophy. INDIANAPOLIS -- After Philadelphias latest loss gave the 76ers their longest skid in franchise history, coach Brett Brown insisted he doesnt dwell on the streak. Lance Stephenson scored 25 points and the Indiana Pacers rallied from an early deficit to beat Philadelphia 99-90 on Monday night, handing the 76ers their 21st straight loss. "Its hard because of a competitive thing, but in relation to worrying about a record, we dont live in that world," Brown said. "I dont bring that to that locker room once. I dont mention it to them, I dont think about it often -- (but) you cant help but be aware of it." Philadelphia eclipsed its previous mark of 20 straight losses during the 1972-73 season, when it finished 9-73. The Sixers tied the Detroit Pistons for the sixth-longest losing streak in NBA history. The Pistons lost 21 straight bridging the 1979-80 and 1980-81 seasons. The Cleveland Cavaliers set the NBA record for consecutive losses with 26, in the 2010-11 season. "We move on. Were on a different path right now," Brown said. "We started this season with a plan, we took it to a whole other level to reconfirm our plan on trade deadline night." Paul George had 24 points for the Pacers, who staked the Sixers to a 15-6 lead before taking the lead and pulling away. George Hill scored 11 points, Ian Mahinmi had 10 and David West grabbed 12 rebounds. Thaddeus Young had 23 points to lead the Sixers, who havent won since Jan. 29 at Boston. Evan Turner, now with the Pacers, hit the game-winning shot in that 95-94 win by Philadelphia. Turner, traded to Indiana with Lavoy Allen on Feb. 20 for Danny Granger and a draft pick, had four points and seven rebounds against his former team on Monday. Hollis Thompson and Tony Wroten each scored 17, Michael Carter-Williams had 15 points and 13 rebounds, and Henry Sims had nine points and 11 rebounds for the Sixers, who next host Chicago on Wednesday night. Philadelphia built its 15-6 first-quarter lead by shooting 6 for 9 from the field, including 3 for 4 on 3-pointers, while the Pacers were 3 for 9 in the same stretch. "(These teams) are the ones that pose the biggest threat, because for us, weve got to get motivated," Indianas Paul George said. "All these games are huge for us because every game counts." But Indiana closed the quarter on a 15-9 run to pull to 24-21. Mahinmis rrebound and dunk off a miss by Luis Scola miss gave the Pacers a 27-26 lead with 9:50 to play in the second quarter, their first lead since 2-0.dddddddddddd The second quarter saw seven lead changes and seven ties, the last on a jumper by Carter-Williams that tied the score at 48 with 2:11 to play. Hill hit a 3-pointer to put Indiana up 51-48, George dunked, then hit a free throw after a technical on Byron Mullens for kicking the ball after he fouled Stephenson. Stephenson hit both free throws to give the Pacers a 56-48 lead. Indiana led 58-50 at halftime. But the Pacers, who shot 13 for 21 in the second quarter, went cold in the third. Indiana was just 6 of 27 from the floor in the third, giving Philadelphia a chance. "It was a tough game. We just didnt have a whole lot of pop," Indianas David West said. "They came out in the third quarter with more energy." Young pulled the Sixers to 62-61 on a 3-pointer, then put them ahead 63-62 on a fadeaway jumper. West hit a free throw to tie the game, but a lane violation wiped out his second attempt. Mahinmi broke the tie with two free throws with 3:39 to play in the third. Indianas lead was 67-65 when George and Hill hit consecutive 3-pointers to extend the lead to eight. Young scored to make it 73-67, but West put back a miss by Hill to take a 75-67 lead into the fourth quarter. The Sixers closed to 88-85, but Carter-Williams missed a potential tying 3-pointer with 2:15 remaining. Hill answered on the other end with a 3-pointer to give Indiana a 91-85 lead with 1:56 to play. Hill then stole Carter-Williams pass and Roy Hibbert completed a three-point play at the other end for a 94-85 advantage. "We were there," Brown said. "I think its a great example and learning lesson for Michael Carter-Williams, leaving the corner, George Hill hits a 3, its a 3-point game." NOTES: Pacers C Andrew Bynum (knee) sat out the game and is day-to-day. Pacers coach Frank Vogel said Bynum had an MRI on Monday. "Well know more in the next couple of days," Vogel said before the game. Bynum has played in just two games since the Pacers signed him on Feb. 1. ... The Pacers were also without backup PG C.J. Watson (hamstring). ... James Anderson (thigh) did not travel with the Sixers after suffering a thigh bruise in Saturdays loss to Memphis. He had been the only Sixer to appear in every game this season. Cheap Nike Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nike Nets Jerseys Cheap New York Knicks Jerseys Cheap Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys China Raptors Jerseys Wholesale Chicago Bulls Jerseys Wholesale Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys China Pistons Jerseys Wholesale Indiana Pacers Jerseys Cheap Milwaukee Bucks Jerseys Atlanta Hawks Jerseys Online Cheap Nike Hornets Jerseys China Heat Jerseys Cheap Nike Magic Jerseys China Wizards Jerseys Cheap Nike Nuggets Jerseys China Timberwolves Jerseys China Thunder Jerseys China Blazers Jerseys Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys China Warriors Jerseys Cheap Nike Clippers Jerseys Discount Lakers Jerseys Phoenix Suns Jerseys Online Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Dallas Mavericks Jerseys Online Wholesale Houston Rockets Jerseys Wholesale Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys Online Discount Spurs Jerseys ' ' '

lebaobei123  
lebaobei123

spoiler as the Los Angeles Kings will
fluid situation involving Pro Bowl wide receiver

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen