am." Asked if she planned to attend the giant slalo

#1 von lebaobei123 , 15.05.2019 08:01

VAIL, Colo. -- Lindsey Vonn is delaying further surgery on her right knee for as long as possible in hopes of skiing at the Sochi Olympics. Vonn partially tore one of her reconstructed knee ligaments during a crash in training two weeks ago at Copper Mountain. She is seeing if she can ski without another operation because that would all but end any chance of defending her Olympic downhill title in February. Vonn says she likely would be proceeding in the same way even if this werent an Olympic season. "I probably wouldve done what Im doing right now, test it out," Vonn said after a training session at Vail on Sunday. "If I felt like it was possible to keep skiing, I probably wouldve. Either way, at the end of the season, I have to reconstruct the ACL. "So its kind of like, might as well see how long it holds up. Not a lot of options. In the end, surgery is going to have to happen." On a chilly morning, Vonn took two warmup runs followed by three aggressive passes through the super-G course in her race suit, hugging the corners tight and looking quite fast. Afterward, she said her surgically repaired knee felt "really good." So much so that Vonn will travel to Lake Louise, Alberta, this week for downhill training on a course she usually dominates. If training goes well, she will race for the first time since tearing ligaments in her right knee during a high-speed accident at the world championships in February. "Just trying to ski solid," she said. "Im not trying to do race runs. Im trying to build into it. Not push it too hard. But I was still be able to be aggressive and confident in what Im doing so that when I get up to Lake Louise I can hopefully have a good feeling right away." As she rehabbed the knee over the off-season, Vonn was anticipating a return for the nearby Beaver Creek races this weekend. She was on pace, too, before her wipeout at the speed centre in Copper Mountain in which she partially tore her ACL. Vonn said its been difficult to watch Lara Gut of Switzerland win the downhill and super-G races on a new course Vonn was very much look forward to trying out before the 2015 world championships. "Frustrating to miss the race," Vonn said. "Definitely with this current situation, there was no way I couldve skied that bumpy, steep course. I know it was the right decision. That gives me a peace of mind. Im trying to look forward to Lake Louise and cheer for my team." Asked if she planned to attend the giant slalom race on Sunday, Vonn said, "Oh, no. "My family is leaving so Im spending a couple of extra hours with my family. Then, Im going to pack up and get ready for Lake Louise." Vonn needs three wins to match Austrian great Annemarie Moser-Proells record of 62 victories in World Cup races. Steve Bartkowski Jersey . -- Phil Hughes ended a personal losing streak that dated to last July, pitching into the seventh inning Sunday and helping the Twins top the Kansas City Royals 8-3 to avoid a three-game sweep. Julio Jones Jersey . Braden Calverts Winnipeg rink rallied to defeat Italy 8-7. After giving up three points in the second end, Calvert came back with a single, then stole two more points in the next two ends to tie it up at the fifth-end break. http://www.thefaclonsshoponline.com/Yout...Falcons-Jersey/. -- DeMarcus Cousins had 29 points, nine rebounds and six steals to lead the Sacramento Kings to their third straight preseason win, a 107-90 victory over the Phoenix Suns on Thursday night. Atlanta Falcons Jerseys . LOUIS -- Julius Randle had 19 points and 15 rebounds, Aaron Harrison finished with 18 points and No. Deion Sanders Jersey . Dane Dobbie had four goals and two assists, Karsen Leung had two goals and two assists, and Matthew Dinsdale scored two and helped on another for Calgary (6-3). Shawn Evans and Jeff Shattler had eight-point games with a goal and seven assists apiece, and Jon Harnett and Geoff Snider also scored. HOUSTON -- Ronnie Brown wasnt sure if hed play in the NFL this year, but the Houston Texans are giving him an opportunity. The 32-year-old Brown is joining the Texans in a reshuffling of their backfield behind Arian Foster. Houston agreed to terms with Brown and Houston native William Powell and cut Andre Brown, Dennis Johnson and Tim Cornett. Brown and Powell participated in Tuesdays practice. Ronnie Brown has only 91 carries in his last two seasons, baccking up Ryan Mathews in San Diego.dddddddddddd He was working out back home in Atlanta when the Texans called him in for a workout on Monday. The second overall pick in 2005 by the Miami Dolphins, his best season came in 2008, when he shared carries with Ricky Williams. Brown rushed for 916 yards and 10 touchdowns that season and made his only Pro Bowl. The Texans will hold joint practices this week with Atlanta before playing the Falcons on Saturday night. Cheap Bills Jerseys Authentic Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Store Cyber Monday Jets Jerseys Cyber Monday Texans Jerseys Black Friday Colts Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Titans Store Black Friday Broncos Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Authentic Chargers Jerseys Cheap Ravens Store Black Friday Steelers Jerseys Black Friday Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Giants Store Cheap Eagles Store Black Friday Redskins Jerseys Falcons Jerseys Online Panthers Jerseys Online Authentic Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Authentic Cardinals Jerseys Black Friday 49ers Jerseys Black Friday Seahawks Jerseys Cyber Monday Rams Jerseys Black Friday Bears Jerseys Wholesale Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys Online Authentic Vikings Jerseys Cyber Monday Bengals Jerseys Cyber Monday Browns Jerseys ' ' '

lebaobei123  
lebaobei123

ster start to his UFC career, the 30-year old
e town of Foxborough, the state." The Patriots als

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen