es arent necessarily interested in deali

#1 von Gelöschtes Mitglied , 30.05.2019 03:17

Major League Baseball’s winter GM Meetings have wrapped up, leaving 30 general managers set to start their off-season renovations. TSN.ca looks at the day’s hottest rumours as free agent season gets off the ground. Search at Second Los Angeles Angels veteran second baseman Howie Kendrick is a popular guy. According to Jon Heyman of CBS Sports, the Toronto Blue Jays and New York Yankees have called the Angles about the availability of Kendrick who is entering the final year of a four year, $33.5 million contract. Heyman says Los Angeles arent necessarily interested in dealing the 31-year-old, but would consider it as they have Gordon Beckham (acquired from the Chicago White Sox in August) who can play the position. Toronto has been looking for a reliable everyday player at second for the past few years now, despite picking up prospect Devon Travis from the Tigers on Wednesday. The Angels have reportedly made third baseman David Freese available as well. Record Breaking Deal in the Works? Miami Marlins stud outfielder Giancarlo Stanton might soon be the recipient of the biggest contract in MLB history. According to Heyman of CBS Sports, the Marlins are close to signing the 25-year-old Stanton to a 13-year, $325 million contract. The deal would keep the outfielder with the Marlins through the year 2027. Heyman says the deal would have a no-trade clause and could include an opt-out clause as well. Stanton will become a free agent in two seasons if Miami doesnt lock him up. If the deal ends up coming to fruition, it would be the largest contract in professional sports history, beating Miguel Cabrera of the Detroit Tigers and his 10 year, $292 million deal signed last year. Stanton hit .288 with 37 homers and 105 runs batted in over 145 games in 2014, his fifth season in the Majors. He finished second to Clayton Kershaw in NL MVP voting this season. Closing Time The Houston Astros are reportedly interested in shoring up their bullpen by going after one of the top free agent closers. According to MLB.coms Brian McTaggart, the Astros are going after David Robertson, Sergio Romo and Andrew Miller. Houstons bullpen ERA of 4.80 was a Major League worse in 2014 and the addition of a reliable closer could improve that part of their game. No More Wrens The Atlanta Braves traded minor league outfielder Kyle Wren to the Milwaukee Brewers for minor league pitcher Zach Quintana on Thursday. Wren, 23, is the son of former Braves general manager Frank Wren who was fired by the organization in late September. Jeff Wren, Franks brother and former scout for the Braves, was also let go. Wren hit .290 with 46 steals last season in Single-A and Double-A. Christian Kirk Jersey . Ferrer will play Mikhail Youzhny on Sunday after he defeated Dmitry Tursunov 6-2, 6-4 in an all-Russian semifinal. "Youzhny is a good player," Ferrer said. Haason Reddick Jersey . The team sent out a press release on Friday stating Poile was resting and recovering and that he will remain in hospital for further observation. The Predators were preparing for the game against the Wild when Poile was hit by a puck that flew off the ice at him where he was standing in a tunnel behind the bench. http://www.officialarizonacardinalspro.com/Customized/. Canada was placed in one of the easiest groups during Saturdays live televised draw in Montreal. Adrian Wilson Jersey . Now, he might be their hottest pitcher. Lobstein earned up his first major league victory Sunday night, allowing one run in 5 2-3 innings in the Tigers 6-1 win over the San Francisco Giants. Arizona Cardinals Jerseys . At times during a solid but not spectacular season, they looked all three. Still the defending AFC champions persevered, riding their top-ranked defence and key contributions from younger players to a 12-4 record and their eighth playoff appearance since 2000, remarkable consistency in a league where change is the only constant.With the Premier League season edging towards its conclusion, it was another busy week for Sky Sports Geoff Shreeves. Our reporter was up and down the country covering all the action, with this weeks interviewees including Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger, Newcastle centre-back Jamaal Lascelles and West Ham forward Andy Carroll.Ever wondered what else he gets up to in his working week? Geoff gives us an insight as he shares his daily diary... Sunday, April 17 - Leicester 2-2 West Ham Andy Carroll insisted Leicester should not have been awarded a last-minute penalty I had a chuckle with Carroll ahead of the Leciester game, and he admitted he laughed out loud when he heard the Manchester City fans sung, Youre just a **** Andy Carroll to Zlatan Ibrahimovic during their tie against PSG.But the Hammers striker was much more serious when I interviewed him later, lambasting referee Jon Moss for awarding that last-minute penalty against him.Monday, April 18 - First-time interviewing Jamaal Lascelles spoke to Geoff Shreeves for the first time Its always interesting interviewing someone for the first time and I have to say, Newcastles Jamaal Lascelles didnt disappoint when I spoke to him ahead of their 1-1 draw against Manchester City. Outspoken is not the right word, but he was not afraid to speak his mind regardless of age or lack of experience.I bumped into Rafa Benitez, too, who greeted me warmly with a hug and said hes relishing the challenge of keeping his side in the Premier League. Newcastle is a huge club, he says, and if they can stay up, they could really progress.Tuesday, April 19 - Title race Claudio Ranieri and Mauricio Pochettino are each looking to win the Premier League title for the first time After Tottenhams scintillating performance at Stoke, I realise one of the things Im enjoying about this title race is the complete lack of mind games - Claudio Ranieri and Mauricio Pochettino are two absolute gentleman.Just a little example of that - before the Manchester United game at White Hart Lane, Pochettino pulled me aside and said: I really enjoyed that feature you did with Ranieri.Wednesday, April 20 - Liverpool 4-0 Everton Liverpool got the better of Everton in the Merseyside derby It was off to Merseyside for the derby on Wednesday and I had the pleasure of bumping into the wonderfully old-school Terry McDermott, who was once sent offf for the Reds in this fixture.ddddddddddddAnd he said: Look, Ive still got the scar where I punched Gary Stanley, but it was all right because we went out together that night because hes me mate!Everton were really poor on the day, but an already under-fire Roberto Martinez fronted up and admitted it. Roberto is extremely likeable as a person, but his position is looking precarious.Friday, April 22 - Interviewing Arsene WengerI must have interviewed Wenger hundreds of times, but Friday felt like a throwback to 15 years ago. Gone was the gaunt, strained, tight-lipped persona we have all seen so much in recent times.He was well aware he has some serious critics, not least among his own fans, but he was open, upbeat and chatty. He was keen to engage on numerous topics, including Leicesters success using quick transition and conversely, if its fair to say Arsenal pass too much and too slowly.Saturday, April 23 - In or out?I found myself listening to a ferocious debate on in or out. There were lots of phrases like be careful what you wish for or time for change and the ubiquitous better the devil you know.But I got out of the car and was none the wiser as to whether they were discussing Brexit or Wenger.Sunday, April 24 - Sunderland 0-0 Arsenal Jack Wilsheres return against Sunderland was a positive for Arsenal It was a good day for Sunderland and Big Sam, who actually told me before the game a point would be a good result. As ever, just getting out of the bottom three is psychologically huge in the dogfight, and they managed to do just that. Jack Wilshere said it felt great to be back on the pitch during Arsenals 0-0 draw with Sunderland For Arsenal, the only positive was the return of Jack Wilshere, but even he was downcast about the result when I had a quick chat with him after. Also See: Mahrezs amazing story Suarez v Ronaldo City-Real combined XI Live on Sky Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

before adding 10 goals and 10 assists
hats disappointing, Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt sa

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz