ue: Dimitri Payet (West Ham)Championship: Sam Vokes (

#1 von Gelöschtes Mitglied , 01.06.2019 03:13

Dimitri Payet, Sam Vokes, Lee Gregory and Cameron McGeehan have been named the PFA Fans Players of the Month for February. Dimitri Payet, who moved to Upton Park last summer from Marseille in a £10.7m deal, was in scintillating form in February as Slaven Bilics side stayed in the hunt for European qualification.The Frenchman beat West Ham team-mate Mark Noble and Tottenham playmaker Christian Eriksen to the Premier League award. Payet put in a number of impressive performances for West Ham in February In the Championship, the award was picked up by in-form Burnley striker Sam Vokes, who scored three goals in February to help his side move clear at the top of the table.The 26-year-old saw off competition from Cardiffs Anthony Pilkington and Reading striker Yann Kermorgant. Burnleys Sam Vokes scored three goals in six games last month Millwall striker Lee Gregory topped the poll for the League One award ahead of Swindons Nicky Ajose and his Millwall team-mate Steve Morison.Gregory scored four goals as Millwall moved up the league following three wins and a draw in February.Finally, the League Two award went to Luton midfielder Cameron McGeehan, who claimed more votes than Barnet striker John Akinde and Northampton forward James Collins. Lee Gregory picked up the League One PFA Fans Player of the Month for February Every month throughout the English football season, fans will have the opportunity to vote on skysports.com for who they think has been the best player in the Barclays Premier League, Sky Bet Championship and Leagues One and Two after Sky Sports teamed up with the PFA to be the digital platform for the Awards.Before the vote opens each month, an expert panel produce a shortlist of contenders. Fans are then able to vote for the player they think deserves the award.The panel includes Sky Sports football pundits Paul Merson, Ian Holloway and Peter Beagrie. Cameron McGeehan scored three goals in five games last month That trio are then joined by Mike Riley, general manager of Professional Game Match Officials, and Malcolm Clarke, chairman of the Football Supporters Federation, as well as the winning fan from each month.The winning fans who will take their places on next months shortlisting panel and make the awards to players will be announced in due course.PFA Fans Player of the Month awards for FebruaryPremier League: Dimitri Payet (West Ham)Championship: Sam Vokes (Burnley)League One: Lee Gregory (Millwall)League Two: Cameron McGeehan (Luton) Also See: Antonio hails magic Payet Past results Meet the panel PFA Fans PotM news Tracy Mcgrady Jersey . The 12th-ranked Haas served well throughout the match at the Ibirapuera arena, allowing only one break point to the 152nd-ranked Italian. Both players held serve until the first-set tiebreak, when Haas stepped up his game to easily clinch the set. Jonathan Isaac Jersey . The Asheville, N.C. native, who signed as a free agent with the CFL club last May, didnt see any action with Edmonton this season after opening the year on the injured list. http://www.magicauthentic.com/kids-timof...gic-jersey/.She struggled with a hacking cough, she was sick, and she twice celebrated too early, but she held her composure in a 6-3, 7-6 (5) victory on Saturday.On her third match point, she let her racket go before hearing a let call to what she thought was an ace. Grant Hill Jersey .Balotelli uploaded on Instagram a picture of the video-game character Super Mario, with whom the Italy international shares a nickname, with text around the image including jumps like a black man and grabs coins like a Jew. Mohamed Bamba Jersey . - UFC 178, previously announced for Sept.SALZBURG, Austria - A vice-president of biathlons governing body has provisionally stepped down amid allegations he helped his son obtain doping substances from banned doctor Michele Ferrari.I will temporarily suspend all my current roles within the IBU, Gottlieb Taschler of Italy said in a statement released by the International Biathlon Union on Saturday. This is my personal decision; effective immediately and to remain in effect until these serious accusations are proven invalid.Italian media reported Wednesday that prosecutors are investigating Taschler for allegedly connecting his son Daniel, who made his debut on the biathlon World Cup in 2011, with Ferrari in an apparent attempt to obtain the banned blood booster EPO.The reports quoted transcripts of phone calls dating from 2010 between Daniel Taschler and Ferrari, an Italian physician who was banned for life in 2012 for numerous breaches of anti-doping rules.Gottlieb Taschler said he has been shocked by the recent media reports and was denying any wrongdoing, calling the accusations simply not true.I will offer my full assistance in clearing up these massive accusations which put both me and my sons integrity at risk, Taschler said. To start with, I will ask officially for insight into the report mentioned by the media.dddddddddddd I will then fully co-operate with the Italian authorities, FISI, and other relevant bodies to help clarify the situation.The IBU said it takes notice of this decision by Gottlieb Taschler, a day after it started an own investigation into the matter.The fight against doping and the protection of clean athletes is a top priority for the IBU, the union said in a statement. IBU is aware of the latest media reports regarding IBU Vice-President Gottlieb Taschler and his son. In the light of these reports, we will gather further facts to fully clarify the situation. At this stage we are not able to comment further.The 53-year-old Taschler is a former biathlete who won bronze with the Italian relay team at the 1988 Calgary Olympics.Taschler is father-in-law to Austrian cross-country skier Johannes Duerr, who is serving a two-year ban after he was kicked out of the Sochi Olympics for using EPO.I cant say anything about the allegations, Duerr, who is married to Taschlers daughter Mirjam, told the Austria Press Agency. They are about a time where I hadnt met my wife and her family yet. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

with a highlight-reel transition layup, going b
game in a lot of ways," Price said. "Both

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz